Are you at home and wondering how to get your mittens on some tasty food fit for a family feast? Or how about a treat you’ve been hanging for?
Cooking for everyone is an exhausting job and one that never seems to end. No one thinks to help out the chef – the chef mainly known as Mum.
During these times of COVID-19 we need to think differently about how we do everyday tasks. At the same time, we need to consider how much COVID-19 is effecting small business and the people they employ.
So when we got a call from the team at Fresh Meats on the Sunshine Coast to see if we could help get the message out about the amazing service they offer, the answer could only be a resounding YES.
We got the Premium Selection Pack and I must say, it is bloody awesome. It is the one that has all of the fancy stuff in it like Wagyu and Atlantic Salmon, not the standard stuff we would buy every day, but it was lovely for a treat. Everything contained in the Premium Selection pack is of the highest quality and tastes absolutely amazing.
There are so many options on the site and I reckon the one I would go for to feed my family every week would be the Family Essentials pack. But to be honest the Fresh Meats choices are endless.
Take the Chef Prepared Ready to Eat range for an example.
In addition to the Premium Pack we also picked a few super delish extras like the Asian Sticky Lime Chicken Skewers (totally on tonights menu) & the Family Pie, I was gobsmacked when our usually picky eating boys absolutely destroyed the pie. I haven’t seen them eat something with such gusto before. I can only assume it was good as I didn’t even get to taste it. LOL
What I am putting into my families mouths and bodies is at the top of my meal prep priority. So, knowing that all the ready to go meals at Fresh Meats are prepared fresh by their on-site chef with all natural ingredients (Yep, that means no preservatives or anything artificial) are as good as homemade…WINNING!!!
Fresh Meats on the Sunshine Coast has it all, and I’m sure you will love the quality of their produce and service.
- Fresh Meats is a local butcher and wholesaler, who supports other local businesses.
- They stock fresh seafood from local fishermen, sourced from Mooloolaba, Brisbane, Sydney markets. Also, whole fish are filleted, and oysters shucked on site.
- They are the largest retail wholesale butchery on the Sunny Coast.
- Fresh Meats In-House Chef prepares tasty and healthy ready meals as well as a daily hot rotisserie.
- You can order online, click and collect, or have your order delivered with contactless delivery.
- Fresh Meats deliver to the following postcodes Monday-Friday – https://orderonline.freshmeats.com.au/delivery-policy/
READ MORE: Where to Buy Inexpensive Meat in Bulk
The Fresh Meats website makes it super easy to pick your ingredients of choice: Simply pick either, Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork, Seafood, For the BBQ, Ready to Eat, Packs, Pet Food, and Groceries. Everything is easy to find, has great detail and with stunning images.
Wish to have a pack that will feed your family?
Fresh Meats also cater for your furry companions with quality pet food.
Did you know that Fresh Meats also stock Groceries?
You can get the following online:
- Maleny/Norco Milk and Yoghurt
- Norco butter, sour cream, and pure cream
- Bread – white, multigrain and wholemeal
- Hamburger rolls
- Free Range Eggs Extra Large
- Country Fresh Eggs Large Caged
- Orange juice
- Corn Chips Round
- La Banderita 6″ family pack of 20 tortillas, La Banderita 8″ soft tortillas pack of 10 and La Banderita 10” Burrito Grande pack of 10.
- Fruit & Veg Essentials Pack which includes: 1/2kg Tomatoes, twin Pack of Cos Lettuce, 4 Pack of Avocados, 1 Large Continental Cucumber, 1kg Brushed Potatoes, 1/3 Cut Kent Pumpkin, 1kg Brown Onion, 1kg of Carrots, 1kg Pink Lady Apples, and 1kg Bananas Cavendish.
You can get amazing local produce and all without leaving the house!
What’s more is if you think the online store has a great range then you should head on into the store at 86 Wises Road Maroochydore and suss out the full range. It’s there you will find over 1200 products, there is literally something for every palate. Fresh Meats also stock a lot of local producers too like – Maleny Dairy, Kenilworth Dairy, Pomodoras, Hum Honey and many more!
Having everything available in the one place makes it perfect for the busy family/professional and also due to the current health crisis with COVID-19.
Support local by shopping with Fresh Meats
Fresh Meats is open 7 days a week
(07) 5451 0522
86 Wises Road, Maroochydore, Queensland