1. Grease a 20cm square cake pan, line with baking paper.
2. Combine the cake mix, coconut and melted butter, press into baking tin and cook for 15 min or until lightly browned, cool slightly.
3. Spread apple over base evenly then spread sour cream over the top sprinkle cinnamon sugar over and cook for 20 minutes at 180 degrees or until sour cream is set.
4. Cool in pan and slice into squares
Best served cold.
Recipe Hints and Tips:
- This recipe is not suitable for freezing.
- Keeps well in the fridge for three days covered in plastic wrap.